Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chicago trip

a couple weekends ago, Lyndsey and I rode the train up to Chicago, along with my parents and my brother and his family (Matt, Amy & their daughter Sidney). it snowed huge flakes almost the whole time, which did a great job of putting us in the Christmas spirit. we stayed downtown on Ohio and walked up and down Michigan Ave., spent some time in the park, I tried starting a snowball fight or two but was unsuccessful, obviously ate some great Chicago deep-dish at Giordano's, had plenty of coffee and enjoyed some great time together. here are some pics.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

very cool pictures!

emily and kyle said...

These pictures are awesome!! I'm glad you guys had fun. I hope your Christmas was great! We need to get together over the break!