Wednesday, June 25, 2008

tribute


This one goes out to my buddy Danny, who is doing some AWESOME stuff out at Saddleback, as the PEACE Coordinator for student ministries. Keep up the good work, Danny! (this dude is a big deal... we're talking regular meetings with Rick and/or Kay Warren...)

Danny and I used to work together at Central Christian Church in Mt. Vernon, IL, until school kind of forced me in a different direction and this job sent him down a different road. He is one of those people that I call if I am feeling down about where I am at... he is somehow able to inject me with hope; to get me out of my 'local bubble' and see the big picture and the role that we all play in it. We will work together again someday...

1 comment:

Danny Sells said...

dude...i miss u...i need to come home soon...i cant wait for that day that we work together...good times just thinking about it...cant wait till it actually happens