Friday, November 9, 2007

leaves

The benefits of having the city's 3rd oldest tree in your front yard are obvious (wait a minute...). But it has its cons. "Cons... that's impossible," you say. I know, I know, but it's not as it seems. This tree is EVIL. First it drops these little gobstopper looking things all over the yard, giving our dog thousands of little balls to drag into the house... but it doesn't stop there.

It seems to find enjoyment in dropping an unlimited number of leaves to the earth. MILLIONS, I tell you! I wish I had taken a picture, for I had a mound of leaves in my front yard up to my neck. I cleaned up the yard, went in and ate lunch, and I swear that when I came back out the yard was completely covered again. This mammoth of a beast tree won't be laughing when I send the order for the CHAIN SAW BOYS to come play! HAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments:

emily and kyle said...

haha you crack me up!
Don't hurt the poor, beautiful tree!

Doug said...

I have a couple of chainsaws.... I'll help you "supervise" some other guys cutting the tree down... :-)