Saturday, March 1, 2008

television


i love a good tv show... especially if i watch it from day one. hands down, my favorite television to watch is SPORTS: baseball, baseball tonight, sportscenter, college bball, etc... but aside from those, here are my top 4 (because I can't think of any other true favorites) tv shows:

1. The Office. Steve Carell + Rainn Wilson = hilarity.

2. Jericho. This one has flown under the radar, and was actually canceled after the 1st season, to Lyndsey & I's dismay.... but the fans revolted online and got it back. So many characters.... so many threads in an intricate web of story-lines. Right now it's in episode 3 or 4 of season 2.... you can catch up on the entire series online. Do it!

3. My Name is Earl. This show is soooo well-written in my book. Jason Lee is the man... also a great show to watch from episode 1... lots of little anecdotes dropped throughout the series that come from previous happenings...

4. The King of Queens. Kevin James... a hero of men.

No comments: